6.11.2011

Crafting Ideas

So Father's day is coming up... I have been tossing around crafting ideas. I was thinking about having Alethia help me bake cookies and make little mustache candies. Then I started thinking about how fun it would be to have a mustache party with all of her little friends and their dads... but I think she is too young for that right now, maybe next year.
I also thought about letting her help decorate a picture frame and fill it with pictures of her and daddy. Or maybe we could just decorate a piece of wood... I don't know.
Any suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. I don't know...What about a nice peice of wood, and then having her stamp her hands and feet on it with some color paint or ink....and then varnishing it or laquering it, what ever that thick layering clear stuff is over wood tables a grill type restraunts.....Polyurathane? I have had two pieces of wood that are shaped like bricks and they have photos of me as a kid and then they are coated like that....but this could be more of a wall hanging? (hey I just might steal my idea and use it, lol, or was it yours...lol) Good Luck, men are hard to buy for!

    ReplyDelete